About this Event
To register for the 2016 Stride 4 Spines event
please visit us here.
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Barrow Neurological Institute in honor of Cristin Van Driel and Ultimate Stamina Coaching, our race host. Along with the help of Dr. Porter and the amazing staff at Barrow, Cristin was able to overcome a major spinal injury that left her temporarily paralyzed and return to competitive racing and coaching.
Can't join us for the run and/or want to help even more. Every donation
is welcome to support the amazing doctors and staff at St. Joseph's
Hospital and Medical Center and Barrow Neurological Institute. Additional donations can be made here!
What You Get!!
- Custom Event Finisher's Medal
- Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech T-Shirt
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (bagels, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Real Time Results and Photos on our Website or Mobile App (on Apple and Google)
- Course set/marked by a professional race management team to maximize your experience!
- $30 through December 29
- $35 December 25 through January 22
- $40 on Race Day
- $30 through December 28
- $35 December 29 through January 22
- $40 on Race Day
Kids' Dash (1 Mile)
- $20 through December 28
- $25 December 29 through January 22
- $30 on Race Day
Register online above or by mailing in your payment with this Registration Form!
Schedule of Events
Friday, January 22
- 4:00 - 7:00pm Packet picket up and late registration at iRun.
Saturday, January 23
- 7:00am Race Day Packet Pick-up & Registration Opens
- 8:00am 10K Run Begins
- 8:15am 5K Run Begins
- 9:00am Kids' Dash (1 Mile) Run/Walk Begins
- 9:15am Awards Begin (approximate)
All participants will be chip timed by StartLine Racing. Age group awards will be issued to the top three participants in all age groups (5 year age increments will be used).
Can't run/walk in the event but want to participate? We are always looking for volunteers to help support our athletes. If you are interested in volunteering, please complete our Volunteer Application!